Terms & Conditions
COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARK
(c) 2006-14 Octro,Inc.
(c) 2006-14 Octro,Inc.
No portion of the Octro, Inc. WWW sites, which includes this site, may be copied or redistributed in any manner without the express written consent of Octro, Inc.Octro, OctroTalk, all Octro games, which includes Teen Patti by Octro, and all other Octro software title names and their respective logos are trademarks of Octro Inc. Google, Google Talk, Google Play, Gmail and all other Google titles are the trademarks or registered trademarks of Google Inc or its subsidiaries. All other marks and product names may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Terms of Service
The terms of this agreement (“Terms of Service”) govern the relationship between you (“The User”) and Octro, Inc. (“Octro” or “We”) regarding your use of Octro, Inc’s software titles including OctroTalk, social games and related services and Octro websites (the “Service”). Octro reserves the right to edit these Terms of Service and policies at any time.
Grant of a license to use the service
Subject to your compliance with Terms of Service, Octro grants you a revocable, non-exclusive limited license to access and use the Services. This license is non-transferable. You agree to use the Service for your own non-commercial purposes.You play some Octro social games to win chips, which is virtual currency or virtual money. You do not play with real money. The chips you lose or win have no value in real money. At times you may “earn” or “buy or purchase” virtual currency and virtual in-game items. These virtual currency and items do not refer to any credit balance of real currency or its equivalent.Octro reserves the right to terminate the license of any user without giving any reason. If Octro believes that a user has acquired chips from unauthorized sources and from sources that violate the terms of the service, it has right to take away all or a part of the total chips with the user.Downloading any of Octro games is free. Octro gives you free chips to begin with and regularly. This gives you limited license to play the game (for example, Teen Patti). If you do not lose all your free chips, you can play the game for unlimited period. If you lose your free chips, you can not play Teen Patti. However, you have option to buy chips and join the game. The chips that you buy and the chips that you win have no value in the real currency. If you do not want to play the game any more, the chips remaining with you have no value in real money but instead constitutes a measurement of the extent of your license. These chips are not transferable.Chips are sold by iTunes Store (Apple), Google Play and Facebook. Octro, Inc does not sell chips or collect any payment on behalf of Apple, Google or Facebook. No other party is authorized to sell the chips.By accepting to use Octro’s game application, you fully understand and agree that you can lose chips because of many reasons beside losing while playing the game. Some of the reasons are client’s data connection, Internet connection, improper behaviour of the client (game app), Octro, Inc. server problem, sudden increase in traffic, someone else using your account or your account is hacked and many more.Octro Inc, its subsidiaries and associates are not liable for any loss of chips due to functioning as well as malfunctioning of its severs and software including Indian Rummy and Teen Patti. Winning a hand of Teen Patti chiefly depends upon the cards you get. When you download Teen Patti or Indian Rummy by Octro, you accept and agree to play it only for fun and entertainment and Octro Inc. is not liable for any damage or loss or what so ever.
Use of Service - Restrictions
- You must not use the Service is you are under the age of 13. You must deny anyone under 13 to use your account. You are fully responsible for any unauthorized use of the Service including not limited to the use of credit card or any payment by any method.
- You shall use your account only for non-commercial entertainment purposes. You shall not use the Service for any other purpose.
- You shall not use your account for any illegal activity.
- You shall not use your account to transmit repetitive messages (spam), junk e-mail, advertise and solicit.
- You shall not post any objectionable and offensive information including but not limited to abusive, threatening, racial, sexual, or obscene.
- You will not use your account to cheat or hack the game by any means.
- You shall not sublicense, lease, trade, gift, sell or otherwise transfer your account or associated virtual items partly or fully to anyone without written permission from Octro.
- You shall not buy or purchase chips and virtual items from any unauthorized source.
- You shall not create or use more than one Facebook account to use the Service.
- You shall not use any of the Services or create an account or use an account if you have been removed or banned from using the Service.